Master Builders Solutions has launched Ucrete CS in North America. Ucrete CS is a heavy-duty flooring system with enhanced color stability. The new system is ideal for environments requiring high-grip, dependable, safe and distinctive floors with the additional advantages of enhanced resistance to discoloration from chemical staining and ultraviolet light. “For more than 50 years, Ucrete has delivered a durable, high performance flooring system to thousands of installations in North America earning the trust of owners and facility managers. Now Ucrete CS brings an new innovation to the Ucrete portfolio in North America by introducing a flooring system that resists discoloration from nitric acid attack, such as that found in dairy production and other similar facilities.”
“The new Ucrete CS flooring system offers any manufacturing, processing or consumer-oriented facility a solution that beats all customer expectations for quality, endurance, and appearance,” said Business Manager, Ken Calautti. “It combines all the short-term benefits of fast application; the day-to-day benefits of durability, and slip-resistant safety; plus the long-term benefits of color stability and resistance to staining. Ucrete CS will meet all heavy-duty flooring needs for any environment.”
The key features and benefits of Ucrete CS:
- Excellent color stability that won’t yellow, and resists staining from harsh conditions.
- Chemical resistance to strong acids, alkalis, fats, oils and solvents that can rapidly degrade other types of resinous floors.
- Designed for exposure to severe daily cleaning techniques that will significantly reduce the amount of staining shown in aggressive environments.
- Consists of a range of slip resistant textures and profiles helping to limit slips, trips and falls.
- Meets a wide range of service and temperature requirements -40°F (-40°C) to 248°F (120°C)
- Can be installed and walked on in as little as 2 – 3 hours and back in service after 5 hours.
- A great solution to minimize life-cycle costs. There are many 20 – 30-year-old Ucrete floors in aggressive environments that are still in service.
- Does not support biological growth helping to maintain hygiene standards and is accredited for use in facilities operating HACCP food safety systems.
For additional information on Ucrete CS and other products in our Performance Flooring range Cementitious Urethane Flooring (master-builders-solutions.com)
or to locate a Master Builders Solutions representative, visit www.master-builders-solutions.com/EN-US
About Master Builders Solutions
Under the global umbrella brand Master Builders Solutions®, we offer advanced chemical solutions for the construction, maintenance, repair and renovation of structures. The brand is built on more than 100 years of experience in the construction industry. Our comprehensive portfolio encompasses concrete admixtures, cement additives, chemical solutions for underground construction, waterproofing systems, sealants, concrete repair & protection systems, performance grouts, and performance flooring systems as well as solutions for on- and offshore wind energy. To solve our customers’ specific construction challenges from conception through to completion of a project, we draw on our specialist know-how, regional expertise and the experience gained in countless constructions projects worldwide. We leverage global technologies and our in-depth knowledge of local building needs to develop innovations that help make our customers more successful and drive sustainable construction. We operate production sites and sales offices in more than 60 countries.
About MBCC Group
The MBCC Group is one of the leading suppliers of construction chemicals and solutions worldwide and has emerged from the carve-out of the former BASF Construction Chemicals business from BASF Group. We offer innovative and sustainable products and solutions for the construction industry across different sectors, such as buildings, structures, underground construction and new construction as well as for renovation. Our strong brands Master Builders Solutions®, PCI®, Thermotek®, Wolman®,
Fire Protectors®, Colorbiotics®, Watson Bowman Acme®, TPH® and Bluey® are well established in the marketplace. With our innovations, we address sustainability challenges in the industry. MBCC Group consists of approximately 70 legal entities worldwide and is home to around 7,500 construction experts in over 60 countries.
For more information go to www.mbcc-group.com
We build sustainable performance.