World of Concrete will deliver the highest levels of hygiene and safety, providing everyone with reassurance and confidence they are participating in a safe and controlled environment. Here are safety requirements needed to enter the event, along with safety and hygiene measures guests can expect.
CLEANING AND HYGIENE
- Enhanced Cleaning: There will be enhanced sanitation throughout the course of the event, with a focus on ‘high-touch areas’, such as door handles, restrooms and food and beverage areas.
- Personal Hygiene: World of Concrete will provide sanitizer stations throughout the show floor and encourage all participants to regularly wash and disinfect their hands.
- Increased Air Circulation: The Las Vegas Convention Center’s HVAC systems will remain running throughout the course of the event, designed to introduce fresh air into the building on a constant basis.
- Non-Contact Registration: Through increased use of technology, World of Concrete aims to minimize lines and entry transactions. Visitors are encouraged to register online before the show enabling barcode scanning for contactless entry. Registration and customer service areas will have a partition between visitors and staff.
- Crowd Density Standard: Credential scanning upon entering and exiting the exhibit hall will allow show management to monitor the number of people on the show floor to ensure that each person is physically able to maintain 6’ of distance.
- Physical Distancing: World of Concrete is following a 3-foot radial distance / 6 feet of physical distance per person. Entrances and exits to and from the exhibit halls will be one-way only. Lounges, table rounds, seating areas will be arranged to ensure physical distancing. Elevators and restrooms will have capacity controls.
PROTECT AND DETECT
- Temperature Screenings: World of Concrete will screen all guests for elevated (over 100.4F) temperatures via thermal temperature scanning prior to exhibit hall entry.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): All guests will be required to wear a face mask upon entry to Las Vegas Convention Center. Masks and gloves will be available on-site if a guest does not have their own.
- First Aid: World of Concrete will have access to a qualified first aid responder for any immediate medical needs or medically related questions.
Click here to learn more. We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas in June!