The World of Concrete has partnered with the Global Biorisk Advisory Council® (GBAC), a division of ISSA, to equip you with the tools to respond to and recover from biorisk hazards in the workplace and at the job-site. Register today and use the promo code INFORMA12 at checkout to receive a $75 discount.
By taking the GBAC Fundamentals: Cleaning & Disinfection Principles online course, offered to the World of Concrete community at a special price, you’ll gain more knowledge about contamination control measures for infectious disease outbreak situations including the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).
- The GBAC Fundamentals Online Course: Cleaning & Disinfection Principles will teach:
Preventative, response, infection control, and contamination control measures to known or potential infectious disease outbreak situations.(Includes an emphasis on the novel coronavirus).
- Importance of proper cleaning and disinfection for health.• GBAC protocol for response and remediation.
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE), tools, and equipment…and more!
This on-demand course provides convenient, self-paced learning modules. Individuals who complete the course within 30 days will receive:
- A Certificate of Completion awarded by GBAC.
- Use of the term “GBAC-Trained Technician” and logo to distinguish themselves in their marketing and communication materials.
Hurry and Take Advantage of this Limited Time Offer! Use the promo code INFORMA12 at checkout to receive a $75 discount.Reassure your employees and customers by including the GBAC Fundamentals course in your plan to return to work safely.