The American Concrete Institute will release ACI 318 PLUS on March 1, 2021. ACI 318 PLUS is an entirely new annual subscription that provides users with convenient digital interactive access to ACI 318-19 Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary, along with in-document access to related resources and enhanced digital search features through all code provisions and commentary.
ACI 318 PLUS also will include full digital interactive access to the ACI Detailing Manual and the ACI Reinforced Concrete Design Handbook, with functionality allowing subscribers to make digital notes alongside ACI 318‐19 provisions and commentary. The digital notes functionality allows subscribers to create up to ten unique sets of notes for potential sharing with other 318 PLUS users. Subscribers can also navigate content by section, by chapter, and/or by provision. The ACI 318 PLUS platform features 3D graphics, all ACI 318-19 related references, and FAQs.
Additional resources in ACI 318 PLUS will be available free to ACI members, including:
- Related articles from Concrete International Magazine;
- Related articles from ACI Materials Journal;
- Related articles from ACI Structural Journal;
- ACI University on-demand courses covering code provisions and related topics;
- Referenced ACI guides, reports, and TechNotes; and
- Related articles from ACI symposium volumes.
- Links in Chapter 26, Construction Documents and Inspection, to related content in ACI 301, Specifications for Structural Concrete.
ACI 318 PLUS is optimized for desktop and laptop computers. For more information and updates visit concrete.org/ACI318.